There are many different types of shocks available on the market, but only one that will work best for each type of diesel fuel it is being used with. The most common type of shocks are the positive-drain shocks and the negative-drain shocks. When you are using a positive-drain shocks, the shock is forced down into the gas line by the fuel pump.
[affpilot module=Amazon template=list]
Review of 10 Best shocks for f350 super duty diesel 4×4
1. Rancho RS5000 Shocks 05-14 For Ford F-250 F-350 Super Duty 4WD 0-1.5 Set of 4 by Rancho
Rancho RS5000 shocks are the perfect upgrade for your Ford F-250 or F-350 Super Duty 4WD. These shocks are designed to improve handling and stability while also providing a smooth ride. RS5000 shocks are available in 0-1.5 inch sets of 4 and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
-Rancho RS5000 Shocks 05-14 For Ford F-250 F-350 Super Duty 4WD 0-1.5 Set of 4 are a high-quality product that provide an excellent ride quality for your Ford F-250 or F-350 Super Duty 4WD.
-These shocks are designed to last and provide a comfortable and stable ride for years to come.
-They are also adjustable, allowing you to customize your ride to your needs.
– One disadvantage for this product is that it is not always easy to find a retailer who carries them.
This is an excellent product! These shocks have made a huge difference in the ride and handling of my truck. They are extremely well made and durable. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an upgrade for their truck.
2. NEW BILSTEIN FRONT & REAR SHOCKS FOR 05-13 FORD F-250, F-350, F-450 SUPER DUTY, INCLUDING FX4 XL XLT KING RANCH LARIAT HARLEY DAVIDSON, SHOCK ABSORBERS, 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013
Bilstein shocks are the best shocks money can buy. They are the #1 choice for off-road and on-road enthusiasts. Bilstein shocks are custom-tailored to fit each application, and are available for most vehicles.
-Increased stability and control
-Improved handling and performance
-Reduced body roll
-Enhanced ride comfort
The product is not available for all Ford models.
This is an excellent product! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good upgrade for their shocks. These Bilstein shocks make a big difference in the ride quality and handling of my truck. They are definitely worth the money!
3. Rough Country N3 Dual Steering Stabilizer (fits) 1999-2004 Super Duty F250 F350 / Excursion 4WD | Premium Damper 8749030
The Rough Country N3 Dual Steering Stabilizer for 1999-2004 Super Duty F250 F350 / Excursion 4WD is a great way to improve the stability and handling of your truck. This premium damper is designed to reduce the amount of vibration and oscillation in your steering system, making your truck easier to control and more comfortable to drive.
1. The Rough Country N3 dual steering stabilizer is a great product because it helps to improve the handling and stability of your vehicle.
2. The stabilizer is easy to install and it is a great value for the price.
3. It is made from high quality materials and it is built to last.
4. The stabilizer helps to reduce driver fatigue and it makes steering easier and more responsive.
5. It is a great product for off-road driving and for towing heavy loads.
-The Rough Country N3 Dual Steering Stabilizer is not compatible with vehicles that have a hydraulic assist steering system.
This Rough Country N3 Dual Steering Stabilizer is a great product! It fits 1999-2004 Super Duty F250 F350 / Excursion 4WD trucks and is made with premium components. It helps to smooth out the ride and reduce steering wheel vibration, making for a more comfortable driving experience. I highly recommend this product!
4. Bilstein 5100 Monotube Gas Shock Set Compatible with 2005-2016 Ford F250 / F350 4WD Pickups
Bilstein 5100 Series gas shocks are designed specifically for lifted trucks and SUVs. These monotube shocks feature a high pressure gas charge and a digressive piston for exceptional ride quality and handling on and off road. Bilstein 5100 Series shocks are tuned for each application, and will provide improved damping over factory shocks. These shocks are a great upgrade for any lifted truck or SUV.
– Provides improved handling and stability
– Enhances the overall ride quality of your truck
– Absorbs shocks and bumps smoothly
– Reduces body roll and sway
– Made from high-quality materials
-The Bilstein 5100 monotube gas shock set is not compatible with all 2005-2016 Ford F250 / F350 4WD pickups.
If you’re looking to improve the ride quality on your 2005-2016 Ford F250/F350 4WD pickup, then you need to check out Bilstein’s 5100 series monotube gas shocks. These shocks offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and stability, all while reducing body roll and improving brake fade resistance. Best of all, they’re compatible with the factory suspension and require no modification for installation. So if you’re looking for a quick, easy, and affordable way to improve your pickup’s ride quality, Bilstein’s 5100 monotube gas shocks are the way to go.
5. Skyjacker H7091 H7060 Pairs of Hydro Shock Absorbers for Ford F-250 F-350 Super Duty
Skyjacker’s Hydro Shock Absorbers are designed to offer superior performance and ride quality for your Ford F-250 F-350 Super Duty. These shocks are available in pairs and are built to provide a smooth, comfortable ride while also improving your vehicle’s handling.
-Skyjacker hydro shocks offer a smooth, comfortable ride on and off road
-They are designed to improve handling and stability, as well as to provide increased performance and durability
-They are made of high quality components and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
-May be too stiff for some users
If you are looking for a great way to improve the ride quality and handling of your Ford F-250 or F-350 Super Duty, then you need to check out the Skyjacker Hydro Shock Absorbers. These shocks are designed to improve the ride quality of your truck while also providing better handling and stability. They are built tough and are designed to last, so you can count on them to provide you with years of improved performance. If you are looking for a way to improve your truck’s ride quality and handling, then the Skyjacker Hydro Shock Absorbers are the perfect solution.
6. Rancho RS5000X Gas Shock Set compatible with 1999-2004 Ford F250 Super Duty 4WD
This Rancho RS5000X gas shock set is compatible with the 1999-2004 Ford F250 Super Duty 4WD. These shocks are designed to provide superior ride quality and handling, and are ideal for off-road and heavy-duty applications.
-The Rancho RS5000X gas shock set is a great product because it is compatible with the 1999-2004 Ford F250 Super Duty 4WD.
-The shocks are adjustable, so you can customize them to your specific needs.
-They are also high-quality, so you can trust that they will last.
– One potential disadvantage for the Rancho RS5000X Gas Shock Set is that they may not be compatible with all vehicles.
I have had these shocks on my truck for about a year and a half and I love them. I do a lot of off-roading and these shocks have made a huge difference. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for an upgrade for their shocks.
7. Detroit Axle – 4WD Front and Rear Shock Absorbers Replacement for 1999-2004 Ford F-250 F-350 Super Duty – 4pc Set
Detroit Axle offers a complete set of 4 shock absorbers for the front and rear of 1999-2004 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty trucks. These replacement shock absorbers are designed to offer improved ride quality and handling, and are a direct replacement for the factory shocks.
1. Detroit Axle shocks are made with high quality materials and are designed to last.
2. They are an affordable option compared to other shocks on the market.
3. Installation is easy and can be done by anyone with basic mechanical skills.
4. The shocks provide a smooth ride and improve handling and stability.
5. They are backed by a lifetime warranty.
The product is not compatible with all Ford models.
Why we recommend
Detroit Axle shocks are a great value for the money. I installed a set on my 2004 Ford F-350 and the improvement in ride quality was significant. Installation was a breeze and the shocks seem to be very well made. I would definitely recommend these shocks to anyone in the market for a replacement set.
8. Rancho RS5000 Shocks Set Compatible with 2005-2016 Ford F-250 / F-350 Super Duty 4WD w/ 2-3 leveling lift kits
Rancho RS5000 shocks are a great choice for anyone looking for a durable shock that will provide a smooth ride on any terrain. These shocks are compatible with 2005-2016 Ford F-250 / F-350 Super Duty 4WD w/ 2-3 leveling lift kits, and they are designed to offer superior performance and durability.
-Rancho RS5000 shocks are designed for superior ride quality and handling.
-They are compatible with 2-3 leveling lift kits, making them an ideal choice for lifted trucks.
-Rancho shocks are built to last, and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
-May not be compatible with certain aftermarket lift kits
The Rancho RS5000 shocks are a great upgrade for trucks that have been lifted with a 2-3 inch kit. They provide great ride quality and improved handling on and off road. I would definitely recommend these shocks to anyone looking to improve the ride quality of their truck.
9. Rough Country 2 Leveling Kit for 2005-2020 Super Duty F-250/F-350 4WD – 514
This Rough Country 2-inch Leveling Kit for the 2005-2020 Super Duty F-250/F-350 4WD is the perfect way to achieve a leveled stance while improving off-road performance and stability. This kit includes two front strut spacers and all necessary hardware for an easy installation.
– A leveling kit can improve the look of your truck and make it more versatile
– A leveling kit can provide a more comfortable ride and better handling
– A leveling kit can improve the appearance of the front end of your truck
-The kit is not compatible with aftermarket shocks or coilover systems.
10. KF04060BK Body Mount Bushing Kit for Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 2008-2016 2WD 4WD Polyurethane Body Cab Mounts & Steel Sleeves & Hardware (Red)
– Polyurethane bushings are much harder and more durable than rubber, and will not wear out or deform like rubber bushings
– Bushings are designed to absorb shocks and vibrations, which can result in a smoother and more comfortable ride
– Replacement of old, worn-out bushings can improve the handling and stability of your vehicle