If you’re looking for a conditioner that can help your relaxed hair to feel softer and silky, then you should definitely check out the Best protein conditioner for relaxed hair. It is made with all sorts of natural ingredients that will make your hair feel soft and silky. Plus, it is made to be gentle on your hair, so that it will never feel dry or irritated.
[affpilot module=Amazon template=list]
Review of 10 Best protein conditioner for relaxed hair
1. LOreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave-In Conditioner Treatment and Heat Protectant, 5.1 Ounce
Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave-In Conditioner Treatment and Heat Protectant restores hair to its former glory. This powerful formula repairs split ends, weak hair, and dryness while providing heat protection. Your hair will feel softer, smoother, and more manageable after using this product.
1. Silicone free
2. Contains milk protein and keratin
3. Adds shine
5. Reduces frizz
6. Protects from heat
7. Adds volume
8. Smells great!
-The product is not affordable for everyone.
Why we recommend
This product is amazing! I have long, thick, curly hair and it is very hard to find a good conditioner that will not weigh my hair down. This product not only conditions my hair, but it also helps to protect it from the heat of my hair dryer and straightener. My hair is noticeably softer and smoother after using this product and it helps to reduce frizz. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with curly or thick hair!
2. Mielle Organics Babassu & Mint Deep Conditioner with Protein, 8 Ounces
Mielle Organics Babassu & Mint Deep Conditioner with Protein, 8 Ounces is a deep conditioner that nourishes and strengthens your hair while providing a refreshing minty scent.
-Provides deep conditioning for dry, damaged hair
-Contains babassu oil and mint which help to soothe and refresh the scalp
-Packed with protein to help strengthen and rebuild hair fibers
-Leaves hair feeling soft, smooth, and healthy
One possible disadvantage for this product is that it may be too heavy for some hair types.
This conditioner is amazing! I have long, thick, curly hair and it’s hard to find a conditioner that will adequately condition my hair without making it greasy. This conditioner is perfect! It makes my hair soft, shiny, and best of all, it doesn’t make it greasy. I highly recommend it!
3. Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil Protein Conditioner 8oz
This Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil Protein Conditioner is enriched with natural proteins and vitamin E to help strengthen and condition hair.
-The product is made with natural ingredients that help to restore hair health
-The product helps to add moisture and shine to hair
-The product helps to reduce frizz and tangles
-The product is safe for all hair types
-The product is not vegan.
I am in love with this Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil Protein Conditioner! I have been using it for a few weeks now and my hair feels so much softer and more manageable. I have also noticed that my hair is growing a bit faster than usual. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good quality protein conditioner.
4. Design Essentials Natural Kukui & Coconut Hydrating Leave-In Conditioner For Relaxed And Natural Hair – 8 Oz
This leave-in conditioner from Design Essentials helps to hydrate and condition relaxed and natural hair. It contains a blend of natural kukui and coconut oils to help strengthen and protect hair, while helping to improve its shine and lustre.
1. The Design Essentials Natural Kukui & Coconut Hydrating Leave-In Conditioner is a great product because it hydrates the hair while providing a light hold.
2. It is made with natural ingredients, which makes it a good choice for those with relaxed or natural hair.
3. The leave-in conditioner helps to reduce frizz and static, and it leaves the hair looking and feeling healthy.
The product may be too heavy for some users.
I love this product! I have relaxed and natural hair, and this conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft, hydrated, and healthy. I also love the smell. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with relaxed or natural hair.
5. ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair + ProVitamin Leave-In Conditioner 16oz + Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor 8ozSet
This set includes ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair, ProVitamin Leave-In Conditioner, and Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor. The shampoo is formulated to cleanse and nourish damaged hair, while the conditioner helps to detangle and add shine. The reconstructor helps to rebuild and strengthen hair fibers, leaving hair healthy and manageable.
-The shampoo is sulfate free, which is great for damaged hair
-The shampoo contains pro-vitamin B5 and keratin, which help to repair and strengthen hair
-The leave-in conditioner helps to detangle and soften hair
-The reconstructor helps to repair and strengthen hair
-The shampoo can be a bit drying for some people’s hair
If you’re looking for an intensive hair care system that can help repair severely damaged hair, this is the set for you. The ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair is formulated with Pro-Vitamin B5 and Keratin to help nourish and strengthen hair while it’s being cleansed. The ProVitamin Leave-In Conditioner is packed with antioxidants and vitamins that help to protect hair from further damage and keep it healthy and shiny. And the Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor helps to rebuild and strengthen hair with its high level of keratin protein. If you’re looking for an effective way to restore your damaged hair, this set is a great option.
6. Design Essentials Oat Protein and Henna Deep Cleansing Shampoo, 32 Ounces
This Design Essentials Oat Protein and Henna Deep Cleansing Shampoo is perfect for cleansing your hair and scalp while providing optimal hydration.
1. The Design Essentials Oat Protein and Henna Deep Cleansing Shampoo is a rich, sulfate-free shampoo that cleanses and conditions the hair while delivering essential nutrients.
2. The shampoo is formulated with oat protein and henna, which help to strengthen and condition the hair.
3. The shampoo is also enriched with argan oil and shea butter, which help to nourish and moisturize the hair.
4. The shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, and gluten, and is safe for color-treated hair.
5. The shampoo lathers well and rinses clean, leaving the hair feeling soft, smooth, and healthy.
One disadvantage of this product is that the shampoo may be too harsh for some users, causing them to experience scalp irritation.
Why we recommend
This shampoo is amazing! It deep cleans my hair and scalp while leaving it feeling soft, hydrated, and healthy. The oat protein and henna deep cleansing shampoo is perfect for my natural hair, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great shampoo that cleans and conditions the scalp and hair.
7. Design Essentials Oat Protein and Henna Deep Cleansing Shampoo, 8 Ounces
This Design Essentials Oat Protein and Henna Deep Cleansing Shampoo is perfect for all hair types. It is enriched with oat protein and henna extract which helps to deeply cleanse the scalp and hair while adding strength, shine and body.
-This shampoo is designed to deep cleanse the scalp and hair while providing protein and henna to strengthen and condition the hair.
-The shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens, and phthalates.
-The shampoo is vegan and cruelty-free.
-The shampoo is designed to be used on all hair types.
-The shampoo has a light, refreshing scent.
-The shampoo lathers well and rinses clean.
-The shampoo leaves the hair feeling soft, shiny, and manageable.
-The product may not work well for people with very sensitive skin
This Design Essentials Oat Protein and Henna Deep Cleansing Shampoo is one of the best I have ever used. It has a very pleasant smell and really gets my hair clean. It also leaves it feeling very soft and manageable. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone looking for a great deep cleansing shampoo.
8. Etae Natural Products Etae Conditioner Carmelux Silk Protein 12oz for Natural, Relaxed, Color Treated Hair (1 item)
-Etae Conditioner Carmelux Silk Protein 12oz for Natural, Relaxed, Color Treated Hair is a rich and creamy conditioner that is perfect for natural, relaxed, and color treated hair.
-The conditioner is enriched with silk protein and carmelux to help improve the overall condition and appearance of your hair.
-It helps to detangle hair, reduce frizz, and add shine.
-The conditioner is also paraben free and sulfate free.
-The product is not available in stores
-The product is not available in hair salons
9. Design Essentials Milk & Honey 6N1 Reconstructive Conditioner, 32oz
The Design Essentials Milk & Honey 6N1 Reconstructive Conditioner is an intensive conditioner that helps to restore damaged hair. It contains milk and honey, which are known for their nourishing properties, as well as amino acids and proteins that help to rebuild the hair’s structure. The conditioner also helps to protect against future damage and has a light, refreshing scent.
-Adds moisture and shine
-Detangles and conditions hair
-Promotes healthy hair growth
The product is not vegan.
I have been using this product for a while now and I absolutely love it. It makes my hair so soft and manageable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great conditioner.
10. Design Essentials Honey Creme Moisture Retention Super Detangling Conditioning Shampoo, 32 Ounces (Packaging May Vary)
1. The shampoo is designed to help retain moisture, which can be beneficial for keeping hair healthy and hydrated.
2. The shampoo is also designed to help detangle hair, which can make it easier to manage and style.
3. The packaging may vary, but the shampoo is available in a large size, which can be economical for those who use a lot of shampoo.
One disadvantage for this product is that it is not vegan or vegetarian-friendly.
What is the best protein conditioner for relaxed hair?
Is it necessary to use a protein conditioner on relaxed hair?
What are the benefits of using a protein conditioner on relaxed hair?
Conditioners are essential for keeping hair healthy, and protein conditioners are especially important for those with relaxed hair. The best protein conditioner for relaxed hair is one that is rich in amino acids, which help to strengthen and rebuild the hair shaft. Look for a conditioner that contains hydrolyzed protein, which is especially beneficial for repairing damage.